Friday, November 2, 2007

Reinforced Earth Wall Images

WeHo Halloween # 2 Halloween!

Wednesday 'and' status on October 31 ... HALLOWEEN!
As you saw from the blog, but I have adjusted! Here everything orange and black, pumpkin, witch, tricks and kids! The atmosphere and halloweeniana 'this since I arrived in Los Angeles, but in recent days and' multiplied exponentially!
In supermarkets there are dozens of racks of sweets, with dozens clothes, chains, skulls, witches hats! of course the buckets for the children going from house to house must be able to collect as many sweets as possible to bend from the weight of secchiellino in their hands!


In Melrose Ave there are a host of dozens of shops one after another of clothes for halloween, and I finally saw and understood the purpose of those stores!

Wednesday 'was the
Halloween Parade! Obviously, in West Hollywood , the gay neighborhood, the one with the real vida , and the only eccentric history! On Santa Monica Blvd N. Doheny (the border road between Beverly Hills and West Hollywood) to La Cienega, the road 'was closed and flooded hundreds of people, almost all dressed up ... from anything!

and I must admit that 'was very nice to see how the City' definitely changed! Wonderful costumes, some tremendously complicated, more ingenious, perfect! In short, Americans seem to have their own good!

Spinning around I did some video with my camera ... Photos I let David do that with a camera were better in the dark, and I just tried to shoot something ... look:




When David is able to download the photos, I'll show ...
in the meantime you can have an idea looking at this gallery that I found online:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatianes/sets/72157602836184779/

Of course if I also brought my costume, I made a succession ... mah ... you know ... better not to attract attention! :)
No, honestly I would also like to be me which ones among transvestites, we should have a party like that! And those preposterous Carnival festivities with floats and sad all policy!
The beauty here is also found that people 70 years old transvestite who participate and are photographed! A really nice atmosphere!

And from what I heard about the parade in New York and 'even more' beautiful and above all I have to find people who are dressed well ':


costumeeeee this I want it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment