Monday, November 26, 2007

Metformin How Long Does It Take To Work Pcos

I heart NYC ... Century City

Sorry for my absence, but now and I'll tell you what 'success
This weekend, after marrying and moving house (nn mine, but David and Peter who have migrated from Korea Town in Venice, the ocean) I am prepared to sail to the East! Yes, to the East Coast! A

New York City !

Monday 'morning, soon, I got up, checked the last things in a suitcase, took the 704 and come down to Union Station. Here, after asking a bit 'around, I took the Flyaway ($ 4.00) which leads to Downtown to LAX airport in Los Angeles!

arrived at the airport, here is the casino ... therefore, The LAX's Terminal 8 or 9, each with some airlines are in different queues, what 's the right one? Above all, what 's at 8.00 in the morning?
ask ... Having an online booking (I got the ticket on our site as www.studentuniverse.com CTS) I go to the check-in online, then I had the receipt of the corner and give me the tag for the suitcase ... but being that my lock had the (normal for me, but here nn) I have to switch to another control ... cmq all right! the metal detector at the entrance where I go Everyone must remove their shoes! My flight leaves ... American Airlines at 11.00 am for the JFK, arrival 7:20 pm
The flight goes well if it were a minor inconvenience nn! I notice when a stewardess is near the end of the plane and takes oxygen! Oxygen? DING ... Sorry but we have a medical emergency landing in Chicago!
Wonderful ... nn know what happened exactly, but certainly the person nn was particularly good!
Anyway we are still on the runway in Chicago for 45 minutes and went on to New York! Obviously we arrive late!
fact is that arrival at the hostel (in the south east of Harlem), passed at 10.00 pm! I settle for something to eat and go out ... I go to Times Sq.

Oh! One thing awesome! Unimaginable! Times Square and 'the intersection of Broadway and 7th Avenue! Ligliaia of lights and skyscrapers, advertising 'and screens to tens of meters high! Practically at night and 'floodlit!
The next day I was alone, but as usual I saw half a Manhattan! Fifth Avenue, the Flatiron Building, Empire, Grand Central Station, Park Avenue, Chelsea, Greenweech Village, Soho, Public Library, and then I remember even more nn '!

Wednesday ', at one o'clock 6 Italians would arrive in the afternoon, six Italians who somehow seemed to know! Then in the morning, before heading to JFK, I took a walk in Central Park from north to south ... E 'to admit ... and 'really nice! You walk and you forget that you are walking in the middle of Manhattan, nn even see the skyscrapers, covered by trees! Different colors of the leaves, squirrels and lots of lakes! Walking often meet moms with strollers, dogs, joggers! Nn until you reach the center ... the famous lake, one of thousands of movies where the protagonists run ... and the funny thing is' that the road that runs along the lake there are signs indicating that you can 'just walk or run in CCW and ONLY! I also managed to put a rule on the jogging in the park!

However I managed to get to the airport in time to see the landing of passengers Alitalia!
Wow ... here they are! And two months have changed a lot ... nn to part the hair more 'court of Francis and those more' long Nino! And with all the suitcases in tow, we are moving towards Manhattan: that company! Before you pick wrong, continuing to turn to the airport without ever being able to go out, and then make mistakes more 'face lift! In short, more 'complicated than it seemed! Fixed, hostel, go around, eat and sleep, 'cause the next day and' Thanksgiving!

the morning we look at the famous Macy's parade , that of the giant balloons! Nice, something special and unique! Note that the parade of a national holiday and 'fully sponsored by a chain of stores! :)
the parade you could see New Yorkers DOCG, look at those who have won the award for Genes 2008 ! Tell me if nn are particularly ingenious!



Old Santa Clause on the slide (like the movie
Miracle on 34th street ) terminating the parade we go to Central Park ... nn and maybe 'was an original idea! all have flocked to the park! After, well, we ate a real lunch thanksgiviniano ... in a restaurant, nn remember if the 1st or 2nd ave, the menu '?
with pumpkin soup, penne alla vodka, turkey with vegetables and pecan pie! Good, we went out almost rolling, but good! And so 'we tried the classic American turkey! Well, maybe he preferred the other way ...


After leaving we took a walk to try to dispose of that meal so 'light, we came across a certain chair? cable car? in short, something that led ... No one knows where, but took over Manhattan, along the Queensboro Bridge! ask ... was free! And then we take it from good Italian!
We are lucky we can see Manhattan from a perspective of unique and special! Appessi the air! the journey's end, after 2 minutes, and 'the Roosevelt Island, a tiny island between Manhattan and Brooklyn. I recommend everyone go, especially to evening!


Now I start to forget exactly what we did in order, however, we saw the Grand Central Station , famous for several movies, including Madagascar, where animals are stopped on the run!
Then we also went to FAO Schwarz, the famous Fifth Avenue toy negoaio where they filmed BIG , when the boy (he was Tom Hanks?) Played the piano with feet, jumping on the keys ... the way, there 'yet and they also sell ... costs only $ 250,000, A Gift for Christmas!



Oh, I almost forgot ... Friday 'pmeriggio we went to MOMA was free! Very nice and warm especially with the cold that was out! The interesting thing, and 'that all works could be photographed, even famous ones, like Magritte, Picasso, De Chirico ... this to understand how to play with the other museums copiritht!

Ah, of course, I have gone to Rockefeller Center, the famous one in every Christmas movie shows ... the way the angels with trumpets, and the bottom the ice rink with the Christmas tree! Therefore, really nice, too bad that the ceremony for the lighting of the tree was 28, and then we saw him off, but still beautiful.
The skating rink, as well as being a bit 'pricey (please note that only credit cards accepted at the ticket office) was also very small, we never like that in Piazza Solferino, but small!



Another particularly beautiful place, and folk and 'Little Italy was ! Walk and read all signs in Italian, bars, restaurants, delicatessens, all in Italian! The problem 'Little Italy that borders China Town, and now it is disappearing ... the Chinese are also disappearing the historical districts of NYC!

way, maybe someone should warn the gift shop in Little Italy that sells all things Italian charm! Yes, we should say that in Italy there nn 'more' fascism, as Mussolini's still selling the bust!

In lower Manhattan, south, in the Financial District, we arrive at Wall Street, the building, just as you can see nationalist



and 'unapproachable' cause totally surrounded by a railing. The access roads have walls and guards to lock the car!

We also made a trip to Coney Island , the famous amusement park ... which by the way are destroying! On the way back we stopped at Brooklyn , very different from Manhattan, low houses, parks, metro raised ... we make two steps in a park and we encounter a nineteenth-century house, make a nice historical re-enactment of what life was like eight hundred at the beginning! Let's look at the house ... There 's also a pool of those that mark the generations!

And finally, last night we went on 'Empire State Building ! The skyscraper more 'top of Manhattan, where you can' admire a beautiful view, in fact, I recommend going there at night! 86 th floor you can see pretty well!


the evening We then went to a club, drank a beer, a little bit and then danced around 3.00 am we went home! Yes, maybe ... We have spent more 'than an hour! The subway in New York the night of the week-end change schedules and routes! How nice! Almost
nn longer support 'stand ... I managed to get in the room at 4:00 am, I still had to give me the bag! Sets things up, I shave because 'the next morning and I could definitely nn put the alarm at 5.30, is only one hour of sleep! I had to be at JFK at 7:00!

I wake up ... What time is it? The 6:40 !
Caxxo! Nn 'played! In 20 minutes at the airport? It 's impossible! You put more 'than an hour by subway! I close my suitcase, I run out, leaving the key on the counter, e. .. Taxi! Luckily there

nn 'in traffic and are 25 minutes to JFK! Sleeping I head to the screen ... row 2 for Virgin America ... I go to check-in ... no, first I have to queue for weigh the suitcase, then I check my passport, and then finally I go to check-in ...

What 'your destination?
San Francisco

No, what 's his final destination?
Ah, Los Angeles, I return to the San Francisco

No, then in the wrong place, here you go in South Arabia!

Oh, Mom, we just lacked that I find myself in South Arabia by mistake!

I move, I need to check in right and I am embarking ... we're late ... and the flight will be 'more' long-expected 'cause since the day when all return home after the holidays are the busiest routes! We must move from the north, to confuse with Canada! How nice! Fortunately
in San Francisco the other plane was waiting for us!


New York City 's beautiful, and affacinante very cool!
I put my online photo , just the other passengers give me theirs, will add '!

Now back to "normality '.

0 comments:

Post a Comment