So, Sunday I visited Century City, a district on the border of Beverly Hills! An area very dear and financial ... back here we leave the skyscrapers in Downtown ...
Here and 'easy to recognize these two districts because' the whole city 'has 2-storey buildings at the most, except those skyscrapers.
Of course I went there on a Sunday, so I was the only one to walk ... in more 'has also seen fit to rain .... tested with the stupid rain, the end goal, which seems to be a Gardaland in July! However and 'definitely fun walk in the MGM Tower (Metro Golden Mayer) complete with lion top, or skirt studies FOX .
About the latter two look at these photographs, I took over the network border ... leggiu see '? At the center? There 's a popular part of a set built .... See?
No? bah ... I have to do everything I ... see enlargements:
It 's the famous New York! You 'cause you know that praticamnte all films shot in NYC, in reality' are totally made here, turning Downtown and studies FOX ... :)
Anyway I updated the photo , look at them ...
And here I have uploaded a mini video that I made ...
Of course I went there on a Sunday, so I was the only one to walk ... in more 'has also seen fit to rain .... tested with the stupid rain, the end goal, which seems to be a Gardaland in July! However and 'definitely fun walk in the MGM Tower (Metro Golden Mayer) complete with lion top, or skirt studies FOX .
About the latter two look at these photographs, I took over the network border ... leggiu see '? At the center? There 's a popular part of a set built .... See?
No? bah ... I have to do everything I ... see enlargements:
It 's the famous New York! You 'cause you know that praticamnte all films shot in NYC, in reality' are totally made here, turning Downtown and studies FOX ... :)
Anyway I updated the photo , look at them ...
And here I have uploaded a mini video that I made ...
Oh, and of course, there 's also a nice shopping center here, where I have refrained from buying another pair of pants ... but they were on sale! 50%! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment