Excuse me, but on Saturday I moved.
No, no, I'm always West Hollywood, but now in the center of the city ', just behind the Town! The house is' beautiful, big, a kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom and a huge TV!
Ah, now I also have a dog ... Lucy called ! It 'so Sbravati, leads me more games to play! :) Obviously the house is not 'just for me, in the other room there' the other roommate, the owner of the house, Jason !
address? 916 N. Sweetzer, apt. 8, West Hollywood, CA 90069
David has photos of the Halloween Parade online, here they are:
http://picasaweb.google.com/daguerra/Halloween2007/
handy features that I looked around and spotted the subject and David tried to photograph them! It was not easy ... walked and there were a lot!
what do you think 'I like the photo?
Anyway to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bhow they feel Halloween here (and agreeing with Anna, there is not a 'more' of our Christmas shopping, and 'felt a party!) And that' the picture of the October 31 school ... and one in the photo and ' Pam! Pam Hogarth ! The Director of Industry Relations the Gnomon School! Very nice!
0 comments:
Post a Comment