Oh, tonight we went to Century City practically part in Beverly Hills, Westwood before, in the cinema!
We went to see BEE MOVIE, I do not know? This one ...
E 'released in theaters Friday' in Italy last year and should come out for Christmas ... and 'the Paramount and Dreamworks (which also makes an impression every day and go see tick near the very symbol of Paramount Studios).
Watch the trailer :
We went to see BEE MOVIE, I do not know? This one ...
E 'released in theaters Friday' in Italy last year and should come out for Christmas ... and 'the Paramount and Dreamworks (which also makes an impression every day and go see tick near the very symbol of Paramount Studios).
Watch the trailer :
It 's a very nice movie, cute and funny ...
and then, I must say, and 'very important here now ... practically and 'an advertisement' cooperation (No need to steal the honey bees to be sold to humans), honey and 'natural, therefore, an element created in nature by bees and non-transgenic and bees, like insects in general, are very important for normal growth of plants, fiorni, fruits and vegetables!
Yes, indeed, in fact, says many things, but in an ironic and especially targeted at children! Excellent!
Obviously the film dubbed by the most 'important actors, and with an advertising' fully invasive ... everywhere, even in television in which even NBC and is' made for a few days with your logo ... The famous multicolored peacock, all colored in yellow and black!
Yes, I will recommend it!
Ah, we chose the room Bee Movie D, where D stands for Digital ... yes, you could see just fine, nothing to say!
Well, we went to the cinema ... in America ... we could not forget about the tradition here: the POPCORN! Well, me and David, we took the large package! I only say that I still have a package in the closet!
And there was a long queue at the bar ... more 'than the cash for tickets!
Also for your battle SSS :
PS Please, stand up ... Get ready to clap and cheer loudly about the winners ... today 'Nov. 9 and Turin and' closed VIEW Conference ! A round of applause to the survivors!
0 comments:
Post a Comment