you there wondering if all these days I have done something, if I studied, where I worked 'on the Maya, or whether I was in panciolle (that word ... I think the last one he had used participated in the Civil War) to eat peanut butter spread under the warm California sun ...
Well, I can not deny that when I go around doing the tourist, but during the week, closed on school work!
Yes, week after week, the topics change, the teachers and the work ...
Every day for Speg a single hand, there are many different scenes start, but obviously we have to leave in the middle 'to test other functions! For this reason the course is called FAST!
Anyway, since it bothers me to start things without finishing them, I'm looking in the short time available, you can finish these projects!
Well, last week we did texturing, now I show you what I managed to finish:
- Warning, the model I have not made it myself ... was a base already 'done that have given us, I just put the textures, materials, objects!
| FIRST Blog DAG, David, so 'if you have other news from LA you have another source! |
Santa Monica and Venice
... after more than 'an hour by bus, also because' is not designed for someone on Sunday to take public transport, I arrived! Without a ride, ate at a Mexican restaurant and walked on ' course meets anything and anyone ... Look at this: |
Mistake o 'the most' good? :)
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment