Thursday, November 8, 2007

Free Fluid In Douglas

Happy Birthday!

Oh, and 'started in November a few days and for my family and' started like every year the despair Too many birthdays concentrated in the month of November! Sara 'Spring ...

And not to miss, even here we are in a bit 'to make years in November! Yesterday, the note was the birthday of Jean , the Venezuelan classmate! 26 years!
For the occasion, and 'his wife came here! After school we all went for dinner at The Grove ... the place? We ate at The Cheesecake Factory ( http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com ), a nice restaurant, a little expensive, but good!


Eventually his wife had prepared a Apple Pie with cinnamon and more ... was very similar to strudel, very good! Hehe, we went to buy some beautiful candles ... each candle was a letter ...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

then of course we sang with waiters! :)

But as I said in November and 'a terrible month ... and of course I take this opportunity to wish

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

the month of November already 'past: Daniele, Patrizia , Matilde , Carolina ... and then continue in the coming days!

PS I assure you that anyone can comment on the blog, just select "Other" in the options! So from that 'I am only meso! And of course thank those who commented sempreeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment