Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How Quickly Does Thyroxine Work

I worked a bit 'of water?


Food, food, food!

course, for an Italian food abroad to talk about one thing becomes very boring and repetitive: we eat badly, little variety, 'too fat, very fried, preferably in Italy, no one makes the sauce like a mother, there is no comparison with the grandmother's kitchen, blah, blah, blah ...



But no, I try to change the litany ... now I try to explain what happens here during the day when it comes to eating! Unlike us, we have breakfast, lunch and dinner (with a few small ads of snacks between meals) there are only a beginning and an end!
began to eat the morning at 8.30, going from Starbucks or The Coffee Bean
, take a Capucino, an espresso or otherwise, all strictly take-out, even if they sit at a table in front of a sip! cappuccino drink this pint of pure eating together sugar and butter cookies from camouflaged, after that 'it's time for lunch ... the tragedy in front of them! Where to go?
para Before Her Eyes is a tough choice between hundreds of fast food chains offering different food from different parts of the world! You can find classic
Mc Donald's, Burger King , KFC, or go to those more ' characteristic as Subway ,
Quiznos
, Wendi's to those with the most 'fun as
El Pollo Loco , Sbarro
...



The choice 'impressive menu offering all the chains' different, more and more' older and less expensive! Anyone who offers you the "meal" for those with little hungry, so much for vegetarians and those who only want chicken, sauces, cheese, soda, hot or cold?
to drink? Oh, here pay for the glass, not the content! Pay the small glass, medium, large and then fill in what you want ... and of course you can fill as many times as you want! Also included in the price ... what a question!

So a question arises from Italian, but 'cause if I can fill as many times as I want the glass, the glass should I pay more' big? Well, ask the American people that even take the big one!

Ah, I forgot, you want water? Very well, very often do not have it! You have to buy a bottle or take a drink! Rarely in the choice of drinks is also on the tap!

And this is not 'just lunch, they begin to eat lunch around 12:00 (noon) and end around 8.30pm! The fast food restaurants are full all day, any time, and fry cook at any time of day ... That's why you often hear around the smell of fried food wafting in the air!
But having said that I have adapted! For lunch I always have around, in one of these choices, just think to alternate a bit 'different types of food, partly to have a balanced diet and then in the evening I cook something at home I, like pasta, meat "normal" , non-fried vegetables and fruits!



It 's not as difficult to keep pace, and the only thing' that we must keep in mind a very specific advice: take the menu '(or meal or combo) small, I assure you that we feed poor, not to kill you! ☺
Obviously the topic and 'too much fun to be settled in such' a few lines, then ... TO BE CONTINUED !

0 comments:

Post a Comment