Monday, October 29, 2007

Recovery From Rubber Band Ligation

Venice on the beach ...

Last Sunday, walking at the Kodak Theatre (no, not 'we live in, and' that when I pass there is always something to tell ...) are passed in front of a bakery / chocolate and ... Well, cmq you do not know if this what I'm talking about this:
I do not know if you know him this cake, but for me and my sister and 'always been a dream since we have it saw the movie Mary Poppins ... you remember you? After the race with horses of the carousel, Mary Poppins won and is talking and singing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
while the evil children eat these apples!
is from that moment I always wanted to taste them and finally ... CRUNCH


Mmm ... good ... it 's just a green apple, a bit of those' harsh, I think they are called the Golden ... what I like, completely covered with caramel !
I must admit a bit 'dlce, but good! PS Of course I did not say that the Americans had too little only the caramel, so 'there were many variations: chocolate, double chocolate, pralines, with sugar, and other ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment