Friday, October 12, 2007

Miu Miu Satchel Bow Palissandro

Psychedelia and Beyond: chat with the skeptics


architectures hallucinatory paintings. Theriomorphic the strange figures that lie behind the mythology of ancient civilizations. The characters twisted and surreal books, their advanced power, their actions impossible ... " ARE THE PRODUCT OF THE MIND ", it screams, punishing those phenomena in a minute space cramped antechamber of the brain in half between the compartments and subjective nonexistent.

Which mind? Of a mind "fanciful", "inventor" who likes to wander through the world of fiction, venturing occasionally timid splashes of color on the majestic and impenetrable wall of objective reality? Are not already coffins, death shapes, these sketches? How likely are to survive, if not as holograms, compact in a world like ours, where no s'accettano mutations or alterations, in which each element of novelty and strangeness is rincalcato wood from the elegant and simple truth?

" FACT not survive," you reply. "They are momentary vagaries to relax and give you the strength to keep going."

Why then, looking among the normal, I can find someone who has had experience of bodily changes, expected or targeted shimmering landscapes his own death?

I speak not of the schizophrenic mind, that project inconsistent objects on shared reality.
I speak instead of psychedelic minds, that is probing constructs, willing to seize and to allow signals silent ride from synaesthesia. I speak of minds that have shifted their attitude chemical to live, even if only temporarily, alternative worlds.

"Oh yes, and why 'we would need SUBSTANCES PSYCHEDELIC? And what does this mean move the chemical structure ? "

Behold, I tell you:


(...) The fact is that, in a bright May morning, swallowed the four-tenths of a gram of mescaline dissolved in half a glass of water and sat down to await the consequences.
be pushed out of the lines of ordinary perception, to get a few hours beyond the time, the manifestation of the inner and outer world, not as they appear animal obsessed with survival or to a human being obsessed with words and notions, but as they are received, directly and unconditionally, by a mind open to the universe: this is an invaluable experience for anyone.


The assumption that scientific advances and that the function of the brain, nervous system and sense organs is primarily eliminative and not productive. They must in fact


(...) protect us against the danger of being overwhelmed and confused by this mass of knowledge largely useless and irrelevant, chasing away most of what else to remember or to feel every time around us in the universe.


Continue:


Most of the people, for most of the time, he knows only what passes through the reducing valve and is consecrated as genuinely real by the language of the place. (...) The brain is equipped with a series of enzymes that serve to coordinate the work. Some of these enzymes regulate the supply of glucose to the brain cells.
mescaline, for example, inhibits the production of these enzymes and thereby decreasing the amount of glucose available to an organ that is in constant need of sugar. (...) When the brain works in sugar reduced, weakened the ego is hungry, you can not worry about taking all necessary actions, and loses all interest in those relationships that mean so much space and time for a body subject to remain in the world. (...) Each species of biologically useless things start to happen ...

Aldous Huxley, The Doors of Perception


I think we should reflect on this, gentlemen.
It is not possible only by altering the chemical neuronal is crumbling THAT 'universe that we walked for years in a comfortable house slippers.

I wonder if all of reality pre-configured by a normal position is also a great hallucination. Since the brain corresponds to a particular setting a precise picture of the world, and since we usually have the most fond of the setting that gave us life when which has the met, I have to laugh at the thought that here at our death we will have experienced at most one or two existential options.

It swells within me the question that normality is a reality plaster, broken ankles to his head and unable to move.

short, if just a drop or a piece of paper to five millimeters to move the world, then that means that world is not so compact and durable.

So here, I want to open this world, I want to cut up and live a normal life in a nomad. Via the banalities and obsessions, and so also the seriousness of herbicide wonders.

but I want to give right about one thing, my skeptical. No drugs .... I found a way to move my trim without damaging it, or at least I hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment