TANK EHEIM ACQUASTAR 54 60x30x30 - 54L 30L gross net
Tropical d 'freshwater community launched on 30.06.2007
WATER
temperature 26 ° C pH 6.5-7.0
Kh Gh
5-10 ° 5-10 °
NO2 0.0 mg / l NO3
25 mg / l CO2
10-60 mg / l
15% water change once a week
LIGHTING
1 tube T8 Sylvania 15w Standard Daylight f15W/154 K6'500 + neon Osram 11w 6000K 860 from a total of 0.48 W / L 10 hours photoperiod
FILTERING
Eheim Classic External Filter 2215 loaded with razor Eheim Mech, JBL Micro Mec (biofiltranti sintered glass beads), synthetic sponge, Sera super peat (peat), filter wool
Eheim 2006 internal filter loaded with a sponge (so I have a faster and better filtration distribution of oxygen and CO2 in the surface water, also if I were to set up a quarantine tank, I would already have a mature filter ready to use).
ADJUSTMENT TEMPERATURE
3602 Jäger Heater 50W 12V PC fan
ArticCooling AF 8025 to the summer heat
VENTILATION
Aerator Eheim Air Pump 200 (for supplemental oxygen in case of special treatment)
FUND
Fund of fertilized JBL AcquaBasis
Gravel Gravel
clear quartz porous coarse dark brown
FERTILIZERS
Protocol based Dennerle S7-E15-V30 of the CO2 system
Dennerle Classes-Line Compact CO2 with the addition of turbodiffusore hydor (14 bubbles per minute)
Dennerle Digital pH controller with solenoid 588.
PLANTS
Anubias Barteri var. dwarf
Hydrocotyle sibthorpioides (maritima)
Microsorum pteropus
Vallisneria gigantea
Spathiphyllum wallisii
Vesicularia dubyana
Cryptocoryne Echinodorus tenellus
beckett (or angustifolium?)
Ceratophyllum submersum (which is disappearing)
Hygrophila Polysperma
POPULATION
14 Cheirodon Axelrod ( Neon Cardinal)
1 Corydoras Colisa fasciata female
Paleatus 6 (adults)
2 Otocinclus affinis
2 cornesus Planorbis (snail)
updated on 18.11.2008
Tropical d 'freshwater community launched on 30.06.2007
WATER
temperature 26 ° C pH 6.5-7.0
Kh Gh
5-10 ° 5-10 °
NO2 0.0 mg / l NO3
25 mg / l CO2
10-60 mg / l
15% water change once a week
LIGHTING
1 tube T8 Sylvania 15w Standard Daylight f15W/154 K6'500 + neon Osram 11w 6000K 860 from a total of 0.48 W / L 10 hours photoperiod
FILTERING
Eheim Classic External Filter 2215 loaded with razor Eheim Mech, JBL Micro Mec (biofiltranti sintered glass beads), synthetic sponge, Sera super peat (peat), filter wool
Eheim 2006 internal filter loaded with a sponge (so I have a faster and better filtration distribution of oxygen and CO2 in the surface water, also if I were to set up a quarantine tank, I would already have a mature filter ready to use).
ADJUSTMENT TEMPERATURE
3602 Jäger Heater 50W 12V PC fan
ArticCooling AF 8025 to the summer heat
VENTILATION
Aerator Eheim Air Pump 200 (for supplemental oxygen in case of special treatment)
FUND
Fund of fertilized JBL AcquaBasis
Gravel Gravel
clear quartz porous coarse dark brown
FERTILIZERS
Protocol based Dennerle S7-E15-V30 of the CO2 system
Dennerle Classes-Line Compact CO2 with the addition of turbodiffusore hydor (14 bubbles per minute)
Dennerle Digital pH controller with solenoid 588.
PLANTS
Anubias Barteri var. dwarf
Hydrocotyle sibthorpioides (maritima)
Microsorum pteropus
Vallisneria gigantea
Spathiphyllum wallisii
Vesicularia dubyana
Cryptocoryne Echinodorus tenellus
beckett (or angustifolium?)
Ceratophyllum submersum (which is disappearing)
Hygrophila Polysperma
POPULATION
14 Cheirodon Axelrod ( Neon Cardinal)
1 Corydoras Colisa fasciata female
Paleatus 6 (adults)
2 Otocinclus affinis
2 cornesus Planorbis (snail)
updated on 18.11.2008
--- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
INTRODUCTION
this is my second aquarium, bought in June 2007. My goal has been to set up a tropical freshwater aquarium that differs from the first (The first aquarium), especially on the parameters of hardness and acidity of the water. Moreover, I wanted to practice what they gathered up to that point.
bought at the Manor of Lugano as a result of a balance. I bought the aquarium quetione to CHF 100 .- (this was a promotion) and ranged from a 15W lamp (Sylvania from 10,000 ° K!!) And an internal filter the Eheim (mod.2007) , a Jäger Heater 50W and a thermometer.
I did not know that from that moment he started the "disease" for this passion.
I bought even after the end of the fertilized JBL and some testing of Tetra GH-KH-PH-NO2-O2-CO2, and other useful products.
INTRODUCTION
this is my second aquarium, bought in June 2007. My goal has been to set up a tropical freshwater aquarium that differs from the first (The first aquarium), especially on the parameters of hardness and acidity of the water. Moreover, I wanted to practice what they gathered up to that point.
bought at the Manor of Lugano as a result of a balance. I bought the aquarium quetione to CHF 100 .- (this was a promotion) and ranged from a 15W lamp (Sylvania from 10,000 ° K!!) And an internal filter the Eheim (mod.2007) , a Jäger Heater 50W and a thermometer.
I did not know that from that moment he started the "disease" for this passion.
I bought even after the end of the fertilized JBL and some testing of Tetra GH-KH-PH-NO2-O2-CO2, and other useful products.
START CONSTRUCTION
decided to make a rich substrate as the plants you want to plant more demanding than those of the first aquarium. The substrate I did this: 1 cm of the bottom fertilized JBL AcquaBasis (later find out that it is too little) and 2 cm of quartz gravel (mixed colors black-gray-white), after I put the sticks fertilization of Tetra. Then I added the decorative elements such as a log and stone. Followed the addition of the first few plants such as Anubias and Microsorum p. taken from the aquarium first, and gigantea Vallisneria. After entering the water had warmed to 25 ° C I activated the filter. After starting the filter, I added water products necessary to bring the values \u200b\u200bof water according to desired values. I entered the first fish on 07.07.2007 (what a mistake, but I did not know the month of ripening and was convinced that the capsules activators Filter Tetra did not have to wait a month before introducing the first fish). The fish that I added were: 2
Caradine Japonica;
4 Gymocorymbus ternetzi;
Paletatus
2 3 Corydoras Colisa Lalia
9 Cheirodon Axelrod.
Currently I have in the tank the fish contained in the Schedule. It
I entered too many fish in too short a time period will also fish were so compatible with each other but unfortunately the tank having actually only 30 gallons, was too sweeping. Most of the fish did not die immediately, but after so long. So advice to all not to make the mistake I did, do not trust the labels that say you can insert the fish after 24 hours, it is a hoax! In the near aquarium that will set up, follow the principle of letting the tank mature for at least a month.
Later, I realized the fundamental importance the presence of plants in the aquarium, but other problems soon presented themselves actually replace them. Indeed my choices and it was based on choices of plants suited to the characteristics of my aquarium, they did not grow and in some cases died. Then I discovered the site of www.acquaportal.it , and from that moment it is an open world. Thanks to the various guides and the aid received from various members of AP, I learned a lot of concepts that unfortunately are not on the books. Soon, I reached a good base of knowledge that led me to have the knowledge necessary for the achievement of the current situation. Of course, some initial mistakes I can not fix them now, unless it dismantled and rearranged throughout the aquarium, but for now I do because I still achieved a good win-win situation for both fish and plants to also take over the considerable expense at the moment I can not afford.
also the notions that I learned during the ups and downs with my school aquarium, I'm sure when I will start the preparation of the next tank, things will certainly be better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment