Sunday, November 9, 2008

Angelique From I Love Money

A special gift for 60 years



At the end of December 2008, my godmother Marianne celebrates its 60 years. For his milestone, with the help of mine, my mother and our friend Ritta, will set up an aquarium for the occasion. This is a Eheim Aquarium, the MP Aquabay 60 (random?).


My intention is to set up an aquarium is easy to manage, with a layout similar to those proposed by Takashi Amano, but without using the ADA products as too expensive. The style will Iwagumi


The layout will consist of rocks (not limestone) fi light color, place a fund set up by sun Akadama end. The plants will be easier to administer. I intend to introduce fish that will be:
1 - Crossocheilus siamensis (which eat algae);
3 - Corydoras Paleatus (such as fish from the bottom) who were born in my tank of 54 liters;
5 - Cheirodon axelrodi
The values \u200b\u200bof 'Water will be:
pH: 6.5
GH: 7.0
KH: 4.0 (Which are the ones that I measured in tap water of my godmother).









0 comments:

Post a Comment