Monday, November 3, 2008

How To Get A Bjj Black Belt Template?

Aquarium Aquarium 36L - Discovering a passion


CARD AQUARIUS:
Start Date: 1998-1999 before
Name: The First
Aquarium Size: 50 x 25 x 29
Capacity: 36 liters gross / net 30 liters
Features: aquarium rectangular aluminum frame
Biotope: tropical water Freshwater
Lighting: neon Sylvania Gro-Lux 15W T8 8,500 K photoperiod of 10 hours
Filtration: Eheim 2008 internal filter (150-300 L / h) loaded with one sponge
Heater: Jäger 50W
Fertilization: Dennerle 250g CO2 cylinder with pressure reducer and Dennerle CO2 Topper. I post every 7 days
2-3 sera fishtamin, each insert 15 days of liquid fertilizer every 30 days of Tetra and a tablet of Sera Flore plus.
Substrate: light-colored gravel (recovered from an aquarium started several years)
porous gravel and clay-colored

Decorations: bog wood, stones of various nature and form of different clay pot.
Vegetation:
- Anubias Barteri var. dwarf
- Microsorum pteropus
- Vallisneria gigantea
- Hygrophila Polysperma
Fauna:
- 1 Gyrinocheillus aymonieri (Clear Glass) governable affectionate nickname "Cagnaccio"
- 2 Poecilia reticulata (Guppy)
-> 20 Xiphophorus maculatus (Platy)
-------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
History:
why see in the picture, is my first aquarium, where I began to experiment for the first time with this passionate hobby that still affects me particularly. The aquarium in question was, so to speak, the aquarium reserves and / or quarantine of my father, who was before me, an avid acquriofilia. The aquarium should have a presumably aged 30-35 years, but is still in perfect condition apart from some scratch on the glass. Also my father getiva another much larger aquarium of 160 liters gross, but I can remember, never did this passion almost a drug as it is for me now, and the aquarium in question kept him in the garage unused.

When in 1998 I moved from my old apartment in an adjacent one to begin to have my independence, I decided that I wanted to have an aquarium in my living room, and that is why I took the old acquarietto inpolverato from the garage. I settled on an old TV stand and started the construction by taking a little material from the aquarium of my father, such as gravel and pieces of Anubias. I bought the Eheim internal filter loaded with one sponge. Later, as do most of the newbies, I just added the fish, 2 neon cardinal, 2 zebrafish, 2 guppies, in short, the classic minestrone. At first it performed the water test and of course there were losses. Later, after several readings of old books aquarium of my father that I had found by chance in the attic, I began to document (if you have time you have an older PC with a 56K connection, but the forum!).
Later I also added the Microsorum pteropus tying them to a trunk. Luckily for me the water of the house, came from a source that emits MOOLTO clean water and a neutral acidity and soft, this allowed the Cardinals to survive. The values \u200b\u200bthat I was back in 14.11.2003: 10 NO3 - NO2 0.0 - GH 3.00 - KH 3.0 - pH 6.8 (I had started keeping a diary). As I used the test strips measuring Petra (TetraPond QuickTest 5in1). How I used the products and TetraPond Aquaprotect TetraPond AquaClean. Fertilization was used only as a liquid fertilizer of Tetra.
Periodic maintenance was to do a partial change of water (not regularly) clean the filter (cleaned it at all), add to the AcquaClean, I put a few drops of herbicide, I put the vitamins
not I had no notion as to the administration of CO2, the choice of lamps and so on. I was just beginning.
I often had problems with algae and then began to administer the herbicide for the algae Tetra. Often Guppy died of dropsy, but since you did not have to buy more consistently reproduced.
on 19.11.2003 entered into the aquarium 2 Gyrinocheillus aymonieri to control the proliferation Algar.
So its a nice "rebelot" as they say the elders of my parties.

The situation today is much changed, thanks to various readings of books and many visits to the forums, I learned many important things that previously did not know at all, such as not thoroughly clean the filter pad but simply sciaquadola a bit with the water that I raise during the change and only when necessary, I make partial changes every 2 weeks 25% of water control values \u200b\u200bof water through the liquid reagents, and much much more.
Currently, the aquarium looks like the situation described in the card. With the knowledge acquired to date, I could redo everything, but the aquarium in question travels so well that requires minimal maintenance. If you think that there are currently inside a Gyrinocheillus aymonieri (clear glass) 2 and more than 20 Platy Guppy, one would think that an aquarium as small as 30 gallons would not be able to handle such a population, but no. It seems that I accidentally found a biological balance that works perfectly, the values \u200b\u200bare always normal. The Platy playing constantly, sometimes they die for a reason unknown, which is immediately devoured by Gyrinocheillus, avoiding water pollution. The situation is very similar to that found in nature, and frankly, even that modest this aquarium, do not feel like stopping a tank with a biological cycle works.

Firstaquarium My travels since 1998 to buy more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment