Oh, well, I thank you ... are literally moved by the millions and millions of comments that have been at the previous post ... I guessed that maybe it was not to your liking the fake video game ... at least you have been explicit!
On another, yesterday was the SUPERTUESDAY ! Votes on votes, Obama wins, no, Clinton better, but maybe a Republican ... Bah ... in any case, millions of Americans have flocked in the districts went to vote and sno ... as the odds are in the lead Republicans on the Democrats ... we'll see '.
In the meantime I managed to pack a new video, made with my powerful new camera! :) The problem 'that Youtube has a well-thought me absurd compression, so' as to make it really bad ... I apologize, I served on a silver platter ...
Here it is:
TO BE CONTINUED ...
On another, yesterday was the SUPERTUESDAY ! Votes on votes, Obama wins, no, Clinton better, but maybe a Republican ... Bah ... in any case, millions of Americans have flocked in the districts went to vote and sno ... as the odds are in the lead Republicans on the Democrats ... we'll see '.
In the meantime I managed to pack a new video, made with my powerful new camera! :) The problem 'that Youtube has a well-thought me absurd compression, so' as to make it really bad ... I apologize, I served on a silver platter ...
Here it is:
TO BE CONTINUED ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment