Thursday, February 14, 2008

External Flash For Canon 50d

Videos_

right, this time I see you on overload! : O

Anyway, here I continue with my adventures in order to start work now seems to have found a spraglio ... We'll see!

In these days will come 'here too Vittoria Lera, who knows' if the Oscars? :)

Yesterday I went to the Getty Center ... wow ... a very special museum! It is located on a hill in Los Angeles and several collections of ancient art, most eighteenth and nineteenth century. in reality 'the material itself and' definitely not, all could be in 4-5 rooms of our museum, but the beauty and 'the place ... There 's also a very famous garden! in short, I invite you to watch online a little bit of this place! I also took pictures, but I have not downloaded yet!

In the meantime however, I managed to download another mini-video that I had done, to present you Hollywood! (Though you should know by now what I talked about it!) Sorry for my voice, but they were the days when I had a sore throat, and more 'there was a wind ...




PS I wish you a Happy Name Day to my sister and Vale! : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment