Thursday, February 21, 2008

Basketball Icecream Cake

Hdemy Awards ... Los

Oh, finally some news 'to tell!

They're coming to
OSCAR! And here and say that 'some' impossible not to notice !

Walking on Hollywood, where did you do with the last movie, where before there was a road now there 's a red carpet of the stands, cameras, two statues of Oscar size Polyphemus, a tent that could cover a road and a lot of journalists and photographers!

E 'was blocked the whole street in front of the
Kodak Theatre and, all day, continues to bring plants, chairs, tarps and all what ' that can be used to create an American event !

Remember that we are here in America, the place for ' inauguration of a new bakery could present a band of five award-winning actors , with 20 trucks from as many TV stations, ending a whole street!

So, back to the Oscars, This Sunday will be live here in LA at 5:00 pm while in East Coast at 8.00 pm, still live of course!

The other day we went for a ride to
Hollywood & Highland where the top floor these days is a small museum where you do see, in the showcase, which will give the figures in these days! Well, let's say not as ornaments and 'evil, perhaps a little flashy, but still pretty interesting!

And here you can see my natural ease in front of goal!



Turning to more 'important news ':
I started working !

I have saved all the millions of problems and complications that I have in front of wallpaper! Obviously I can not say what 'has been caused by superficiality' of the Foundation, and the incompetence of some figures from the neglect of others. Not I can tell you, but on the contrary I can show off and say that I managed to solve all thanks to the enormous help of Pam Hogarth (one of the pillars of the school), an extremely polite, accommodating and heart and with the help of Antonello, my friend who lives in Hollywood! And by the way I am now also working with him.

Now since yesterday, from February 20, I'm working in
LOOK Effects (www.lookfx.com), I have just entered and then not 'I'm doing a lot right now, but I hope that in can change quickly!

Now I have a corner desk, computer, two screens, a tablet PC for and coffee ', and the water all day!

And you know where is the company? Just before the Kodak Theatre , do you remember in the movie that I have put up Hollywood? Did you see the building where there was "El Capitan "In short this sequence:


Good offices are the second and third floor of this building, the window near my desk is visible from above the entrance of the cinema! Do you see the row of windows? Ones!

Obviously you're wondering if Sunday we could not come to see us from near the runway! Unfortunately for security issues very few people can pass around the office and obviously I do not I can go (just as the 'newcomer!). But not matter, every day I see the evolution of red carpet ... and then I will see them ' on TV! Anyway
and 'a week is doing bad, so be prepared to see a walkway to the gray! Obvious, and ' already' completely covered with transparent tents, but most likely it rains '!


Finally, last news', while I stay home I figured I could use the time for something I could help! Well, so 'I decided to make my own website!

Anyone who has one and so 'I thought, "Why ' not me?"

And when I think ... unfortunately I have to act!

And here it is:



course, if you like and tell me, please, also not if you like!

There are still mistakes, but I'll try 'to make it right!

the way, the most 'evident' if you open the site with Safari, unfortunately, run away immediately! And I not yet understood why the '! But I will have 'fix it!

Well, I think I have already written 'enough for now! Commentatemi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment