So, have you seen the trailer for the game that I posted in the previous post?
You did not say much ... sin, I wanted to know if you liked it! Just to know if I should change it!
Yes, I have done to the homes of produzine not exist ... but in reality 'was started as a different job ... I began to follow a tutorial to create a leading ally ... After that 'I decided to change something, add something, texturize so a little different, add a little mist ... and go!
At that point I thought it was cute to make a video ... since I had worked for a while 'and I' just seemed simplistic picture ... of course ... and so '... because 'only make a video when you can' ... IDEA!
So, take the mixture and pour it all into Premiere. After that 'you add a bit of background noise recorded at home, not an excessive dose of steps and a knob of breath sounds of a person ... mix well and season to end with an excerpt of a song "The Maze" of HP4 column. Allow to cook for 30 minutes, serve hot on YouTube!
Well, anyway here are some pictures of the street:
But do not worry they are already 'on another day Working ... you know, I will always be weird ideas and then I have to carry them out!
Turning to the rest ... of course I have seen and I followed closely what 's happened in Italy! I must say that the situation is not 'changed a lot ... at least the appearance ... The first news of trash talking and "emergency" waste hours talking about politics ... I will be 'weird, but I can not see the difference ...
According miles away I assure you that you see things a little differently!
I can see the absurdity 'Italian, I can see that senators opening bottles of champagne and eat bologna in the chamber of the Italian Senate ... I can see the streets to celebrate the fall of a government ... without even thinking about that right now the worst thing that could happen was this! With the Italian economy into the abyss and the U.S. decidedly shaky.
I can see the attorney general investigated defending itself by saying that "so 'at Me"! Sure ... need to understand ... and not 'his fault, guilt and' his mother that has not repeated enough times that I repeated my when combined something: "I do not care what others do, but what you did!
I can see insults and spitting in the Senate and, even worse, the media investigation of whether or not sputum, regardless of the fact that it was not that serious.
I can see the European Union's warning to us, I can see that a protest against the Pope and 'turned into an attack on democracy and freedom' of religion. I can see that even the Economist, as well as Europe itself, "advised" not to elect Mr. Berlusconi for the next Italian government.
But above all I can see what the Italians can not see! I can see how others look at us! I can see how they / we are destroying the aura that Italy has always been about how wonderful and dream ... I assure you that here in the United States, the Italian words are synonymous with quality ', in every sense and in a way that you can not even imagine. Cuisine, fashion, design, furniture, football, art, culture, wine, people ... but what is going on is destroying everything it, run even more 'in the pit! The New York Times, so the title 'a photo gallery: A Life Less Sweet (if you want vedrla ... here it is: http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/01/03/ world/20071213ITALY_index.html ).
tonight at the Kodak Theatre, then 15 minutes from my house, there 'was the most' important presidential debate between Obama and Clinton ... you can not imagine how nice to follow a debate in which both candidates when they speak, applauding every time, do not cry on ... and think that the United States are not exactly the best state in the world with regard to politics!
But most 'distressing and' I can still see the Cogne murder ... but it 's possible?
televoting and now ': Who will disappear' before, Andreotti Cogne or plastic?
Fear ...
You did not say much ... sin, I wanted to know if you liked it! Just to know if I should change it!
Yes, I have done to the homes of produzine not exist ... but in reality 'was started as a different job ... I began to follow a tutorial to create a leading ally ... After that 'I decided to change something, add something, texturize so a little different, add a little mist ... and go!
At that point I thought it was cute to make a video ... since I had worked for a while 'and I' just seemed simplistic picture ... of course ... and so '... because 'only make a video when you can' ... IDEA!
So, take the mixture and pour it all into Premiere. After that 'you add a bit of background noise recorded at home, not an excessive dose of steps and a knob of breath sounds of a person ... mix well and season to end with an excerpt of a song "The Maze" of HP4 column. Allow to cook for 30 minutes, serve hot on YouTube!
Well, anyway here are some pictures of the street:
But do not worry they are already 'on another day Working ... you know, I will always be weird ideas and then I have to carry them out!
Turning to the rest ... of course I have seen and I followed closely what 's happened in Italy! I must say that the situation is not 'changed a lot ... at least the appearance ... The first news of trash talking and "emergency" waste hours talking about politics ... I will be 'weird, but I can not see the difference ...
According miles away I assure you that you see things a little differently!
I can see the absurdity 'Italian, I can see that senators opening bottles of champagne and eat bologna in the chamber of the Italian Senate ... I can see the streets to celebrate the fall of a government ... without even thinking about that right now the worst thing that could happen was this! With the Italian economy into the abyss and the U.S. decidedly shaky.
I can see the attorney general investigated defending itself by saying that "so 'at Me"! Sure ... need to understand ... and not 'his fault, guilt and' his mother that has not repeated enough times that I repeated my when combined something: "I do not care what others do, but what you did!
I can see insults and spitting in the Senate and, even worse, the media investigation of whether or not sputum, regardless of the fact that it was not that serious.
I can see the European Union's warning to us, I can see that a protest against the Pope and 'turned into an attack on democracy and freedom' of religion. I can see that even the Economist, as well as Europe itself, "advised" not to elect Mr. Berlusconi for the next Italian government.
But above all I can see what the Italians can not see! I can see how others look at us! I can see how they / we are destroying the aura that Italy has always been about how wonderful and dream ... I assure you that here in the United States, the Italian words are synonymous with quality ', in every sense and in a way that you can not even imagine. Cuisine, fashion, design, furniture, football, art, culture, wine, people ... but what is going on is destroying everything it, run even more 'in the pit! The New York Times, so the title 'a photo gallery: A Life Less Sweet (if you want vedrla ... here it is: http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/01/03/ world/20071213ITALY_index.html ).
tonight at the Kodak Theatre, then 15 minutes from my house, there 'was the most' important presidential debate between Obama and Clinton ... you can not imagine how nice to follow a debate in which both candidates when they speak, applauding every time, do not cry on ... and think that the United States are not exactly the best state in the world with regard to politics!
But most 'distressing and' I can still see the Cogne murder ... but it 's possible?
televoting and now ': Who will disappear' before, Andreotti Cogne or plastic?
Fear ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment