Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lotta Topp Free Image

Luxury Items ...

I'm finally back!
No, I was not going anywhere, but I had no more 'updated blog. I did not domenticato and 'that did not happen then a lot of things to write, nor things funny, so I waited a bit before going back to press the buttons here!


So, what, and 'success? Well, again there is' something ... I have a car!

You can not even imagine that huge relief for me to say this sentence ... You may not know, but Los Angeles has one of the worst public transport systems in the world think ... during the week, the coaches want to go when the driver, while on weekends and 'better not to disturb the same ... so 'you're lucky if you find one ... impossible not to wait less than 30 minutes to stop!


to mention here that everyone has a car, the few people who take public transport are obviously those who can not afford cars, and of these 75% and 'crazy! Yes, rest assured that on every bus there is' at least a fool who speaks out loud and sure smells like a few! Cosi 'trips turn into a Homeric Convenction of circuses in the wild!

Yes, Homer, 'cause here the distances are absurd! The Europeans may take a little 'getting used to ... 'cause here what you seem really close' and 'at least 20 minutes on foot, because this'? Well, I have my own theory: in all Europe and 'more' small, small, raised, and then you get used to that if something, a building, a street can be seen with the naked eye, well, then it is not 'too far , maximum 5 minutes walk ... whereas here, which everything is' more 'big, the roads' have two narrow lanes in each direction, but the houses are all of only one plane, up to 2, and so' to the naked eye you can see waaay more 'far, deceived! 's 'cause my house it takes 1 hour to get to Santa Monica, the place more' near the sea!

However now I have a car rented for a month now ... thing '? Well, a Toyota Corolla a bit 'antiquated, will have' a decade, I think ... then you know you can not understand a lot with the machines! But it still goes on, brakes, automatic transmission and if it rains, the wipers work! Oh, just all the options! :)


petrol here and say 'darling ... and in fact the 'increased a lot in recent times ... but try to calculate, therefore, the average REGULAR gasoline costs 3.30 dollars, which are translated into € 2.26 €! That would be many, if they were not a gallon! Gallon and 'equal to 3.78 liters, so the gasoline costs 0,598 euro per liter! And they say that now costs a lot!

Well, but we should not complain mica, we're always a step ahead! Put the case that Italy enters the war with the powerful Abyssinia ... oh, we already 'set aside more' than 70 years of taxes to support it! : P


Other news ', and today I' came the video camera that I bought online, paying one third of the net cost Italian! So I know that you will absorb as little of my other movies ... but I swear that this time instead of healthy people, tell 'to those who send fxxxxxo, so' anyone who is not listed it will be 'happy ... that you feel this idea?


Well, now move on to suggestions! During this time I'm watching very many movies on YouTube and elsewhere, about Italy, especially the archive Marco Travaglio, too old, but unfortunately always present!
But there postero 'then some more 'forward, if you still have not seen them, but now we reproduce the somewhat' more 'amusing


- An interesting variation on the theme:





- Now, you know who decided to quit wearing italia.it cost 7 million Euros, because 'No, I understand, however I believe that one reason for the limited number of visitors because of Advertising '... here it is:






- This is instead 'a new game that has to come out for PC, and quite disturbing enough advertised here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment