Friday, January 4, 2008

Microwave Panasonic Schema

presidential ...

Republic has agreed to publish my open letter in which he requested a public apology by the Supreme. I do not understand why the letter did ... looks like this:

Dear Sir,

difficult to win the confidentiality that has marked my way to be spent over the next five years to a public man, simple student first and then the policy described, what is the Supreme. I felt that my role would be limited mainly to the size of the university, in order to bring peace and balance in my house Slytherin. I faced the inevitable contrasts and the most painful moments that a long relationship Collaboration entails with respect and discretion. Now I am writing to express my reaction to statements carried by the Sovereign during the video cards for New Year's Eve 2008, where, speaking to many people, failed to appoint from among the greetings, and he let go and considerations for me unacceptable " ... is the new year, you have to throw away old things. "

are statements which I interpret as damaging my dignity, affirmations that age, political and social role, the context of the person from which friendship can not be reduced to humorous utterances. Andrea Martin to ask the Supreme and then a public apology, although he received privately but bland, and certainly without conviction, and with the opportunity to ask though, as the title of the work of Pirandello, to be considered "No One hundred thousand". In the course of the relationship with the Supreme I chose not to make room for conflict, I confirm my loyalty, even when his behavior created the preconditions of conspiracy to obscure the purpose of Madame Ninja. This is for several reasons: because of the seriousness and conviction with which I approached a visionary project, the awareness that, in parallel to the modification of some mental balance, increased the public face of the Supreme, the fact that I think should affect individual choices, even with the downsizing, when necessary, of personal desires. I have always considered the consequences of my positions adopted could have generated my chargeable to the prefect in his size extra friendly and the effects that could be the other fellow Slytherin.

This policy meets a single limit, my dignity as a Death Eater who must also be an example for their peers, other than by reason of their age and sex.

Thanking you for allowing me through this space to express my thoughts, I greet you cordially.



--- That 's the letter to me and' come. And as the Supreme, democratic and liberal as I am, I obviously republished openly and without fear, these words.

My speech was intended to be a simple and innocent wish for a good start to the year, a number of free cards and greetings to the people who feel more 'close! A misinterpretation of authorial
, a lack in the second recording, a simple oversight in the flood of words has led to resentment against one of my most 'faithful "followers." As soon as

fattomi note the tragic flaw film I immediately set about to apologize, by private letter directly to the person.
Unfortunately the apologies were not accepted, but rather and 'reiterated the bitterness towards me, apologizing publicly anticipated a statement of the injured party's attorneys.

For this now I am going to publish on this powerful medium of communication, free and democratic Iraq, an apology against Claudio.

order but 'give more' broad vision of what happened, I would like to draw attention to the exhibit number one: the offending video!
As you can see, there are visible cuts resulting from a collage of footage from two different recordings, designed to minimize errors. Unfortunately in the second version, from reading my papers, just minutes to 5:35 I made the fateful greetings ... And Nino, Vale, Gabriel, Luke, Marco, Francesca ...



In reality 'in the original version of course this was also the name of Claudio, set between "It" and "Gabriel", a read error has meant that my tongue jump that name. Unfortunately I could skip the others, and instead is' just happened to a fundamental pillar of the Slytherin house, our Malfoy.

And for accuracy of bureaucracy, I would focus your attention towards finding number two: the dropping of the first registration, where you will notice that the name appeared exactly where I pointed out!





also noted in this video, I repeat loudly the excuses for not having noticed, during assembly, and the lack of oversight.

That said, I conclude my closing argument risalutando all clear that the last words of my speech, "Surely I forgot someone, but do not get angry. And 'the new year, right? Then you have to throw things away old, so even the old names ... " and the final sentence was a joke, not dedicated to anyone in particular.

Now the people will judge ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment