Write the ideas elaborated in 2011 in recent months view of the new year would be too complicated and perhaps even boring. Write some can be rather interesting. From this new year I will not expect anything. I do not want to expect anything from this government and all those who take decision-making at national and global levels. By politicians or unions. NGO or special committees. From Italy emergencies or that of "I'm not going to vote more." From church groups or associations. Do you prefer to wait for myself to continue at least half of the ideas developed. I want a year that I can finally make an elaborate theory that can give me satisfaction and it can be a clear mirror of reality, devoid of any legal proceedings or distorting lens the eyes of the reader. A year of change: the city, house, car, travel companions, books, people who inevitably fears and enthusiasms, which alternate during the day. One year with the desire and the desire to improve language, reading with more regularity, find a job over the weekend, to become a volunteer and active in this Masslo Jerry, good to play my role as a trainee. It will be the right year to graduate, continue to travel, go for a month to work on a farm, try to apply for civil service abroad, take care of a plant, to meet a special person to me and that stimulates the mind I do speed up the heartbeat.
Some ideas are there. More will be developed. The time seems right to give her a life begun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment