I love the free wifi in Piazza Maggiore or on the steps of the Sala Borsa.
I love free movies of All Earth Film Festival.
I love going to the movies and only pay 3 euro for movies original language.
I love being able to participate in the International Festival in Ferrara or Do the Right Thing in Milan or the Ilaria Alpi Prize Festival in Rimini without much difficulty.
I love to stop looking at the cathedral in the evening under an autumn sky a few minutes before coming under at home.
I love to read a free newspaper on the second floor of the Sala Borsa Bologna, together with all the old men look at themselves and it's exciting to read.
I love to walk under the arcades to the other side of town.
I love the debates, meetings, conferences organized by Political Science.
I love going out on the terrace and enjoy the silence of the roofs of Bologna under a beautiful full moon. I love the film club
Piazza Scaravilli each year in the classroom of Economics.
I love to be there every year at the seminary of the Anti-mafia mafias to Pellegrini.
I love the richness of the libraries of Bologna: Amilcar Cabral, the Cicu, the Sala Borsa, the University Library.
I love to talk with interesting people, which always teaches me something new.
I love to shop for fruit and vegetables, "0 km" to the Earth Market on Saturday morning.
I love that feeling I thinking of Bologna as the center of everything and a few miles of every thing, person or place. I love
force myself to speak English with foreign students.
I love tea time every night with my roommates.
I love the cocktails on the terrace at home yaris with amazing people ever.
I love everything that has characterized this experience: people I met, the reports made, places visited, the landscapes crossed odors felt, tasted the flavors, the words captured.
0 comments:
Post a Comment