Plice ... plic ... plic ...
are running out! Yes, a few more days and I go back to Italian soil ... What about ... I say leave that last post - and that 'this - the calculation of these amounts to U.S. 7 months!
Now ... I can now tell that I did in those days.
So, nothing special, but at work I stopped to help in the scenes of the film "Speed \u200b\u200bRacer," a film by Warner Bros (http://speedracerthemovie.warnerbros.com/) based on a comic / cartoon that was also broadcast in Italy many years ago ... I do not know how if you can remember, I think it was the 70 - 80 ... probably the name was something that had nothing to do with Super Mach 5 ... this
However, if you see the trailer my company is taking care of the shot with close-ups of the actor behind the wheel ... there is practically true 'only actor with the suit and helmet ... the machine, the display, lights, reflections, and almost everything 'done in CG!
few days ago I have to redo a house, starting a few photographs and a map. Will practically 'used to image thermoscope, you know where those cool things appear blue / purple / green while those red / yellow? Good will 'used the house for that kind of images in the show ABC's "Women's Murder Club" ... episode 11, practically the first few weeks when it will resume 'after the strike!
I'm curious to see how it will be 'in the final composited! :)
Among other things you've all enjoyed the beautiful Easter ... Well, we do not know precisely what they are! Of course there is Easter ... and 'Monday' then go to work!
sunday we were at the home of Antonio who was a party for Easter ... Vamo at the end was around 18-20 people, 4 dogs, a canary and a handful of fish!
Obviously we Italians we divided the tasks culinary ... I have prepared a pie with ricotta, spinach, mozzarella and ham ... and 'liked by all.
Then they could not miss my sweet ... and so 'a chocolate cake and orange peel to me has not taken anyone!
Finally there was missing an experiment Budinetti chocolate with candied orange!
Fortunately, apart from the usual mishaps, such as cake is not grown, and 'liked everything ... and then there was stuff to eat ... but you know, Americans are not accustomed to our lunches, so do not eat a lot!
And we should also pay attention to carbs! :) Anyway
at Easter there were 29 degrees here! I say no more!
now well, now I leave you to the vision of his movies that I recommend very much! two objects that have already 'booked, I just have to get ... :) Please look carefully the details of the movies and listen to the words!
- a revolutionary object ... King plus more than coach for losing weight ... here is the simple and convenient solution:
- 2 object revolutionary ... wow and who is going to stop us' at the wheel:
I swear they are real!
0 comments:
Post a Comment